[pct-l] Backpacker Article - Body of a Backpacker

In a message dated 6/22/03 4:13:14 PM, jmertes@verizon.net writes:

<< Seems to me that body fat is about the most efficient way to carry one's
food on a trip. Already digested, no worry about cannisters or hanging
food, etc. Just make sure that you are not packing too much.

Well then, Sumo wrestlers should have it made on long distance hikes! (except
for the high passes) No need for extra clothing either with all that
insulation -- just sandals and a loin cloth and no bears gonna mess with them
 Thanks to all for the messages about the 50 high points. I enjoyed the links!