[pct-l] Stealth camping

Dave

Where I came from if you see a bear at Sun Rise he will be in a freezer by
Sun Set.
Therefore we have the biggest bear population of all the lower 48. They learn
to stay away from their worse enemy "man" Sound cruel to some of you but we
don't have Rangers shooting bears nor do we have bear attacks. But you know
what they are watching you. They are just yonder, or behind you, or beyond you.
You can hear them at night clawing trees just to let you know they are there,
next morning you will find fresh scat on the trail. So good night sleep tight
the bear might get you. Keep an eye open. Pleasant dreams.

Lonetrail