[pct-l] Body of a Backer article

 Don't miss this month's August issue of Backpacker  with article on " Body
of a backpacker".  Starts on page 53 with Brian  Robinson on page 54 with his
old white pack and again on 56 and 57.
  Mountain Climber in test Pete Takeda  is also in test  and states, " For
High altitude mountaineering  , the body needs  extra body fat for insulation
and stored energy. Hey , I should be able to do Everest three or four times no
problem with my stored fat!! ( I knew it was good for something having more
blubber than a mother harp seal!!)
      Good job Brian!