[pct-l] thru-hiking in 2005

  I ALWAYS use a 6ft leash (never, ever off-leash) and am very responsible.
She is also fairly well suited for this as she runs 5-7 miles/day and is an
Alaskan Husky mix.  Is there any way to bring her on the hike????

   Great Breed but much too heavy coated for the heat you'll face besides
many other valid reasons to find a good pet sitter. I've got an Alaskan
Husky 10 mo. old and already 130 lbs, I wouldn't want to have to carry him
out  after the hike  became too much .

jeff( rogue