[pct-l] Whitney to Porterville?

Hi,

I've been a lurker on the list on and off for a few years, dreaming about a thru hike on the PCT, not happening anytime soon.

However, courtesy of my son's Boy Scout Troop I will have my first Sierra backpacking experience this July.  We are going to hike from around Porterville (Camp Wishon) through Golden Trout Wilderness, up Kern River and across to Whitney, 2 adults and 4 scouts.  Can anyone help with shuttle/bus/transportation info from Whitney back to the Porterville area?

Thanks,

Andy Brenner