[pct-l] Stealth Camping

There is a lot of well thought out bear wisdom out there--this obviously is not a black and white issue--but I have a much better grasp of it now. By the way, we are the Women who run with the CHIPMUNKS---let's get this straight! :) And we're not new to the Sierra's just to stealth camping, and, I'm afraid, are still attached to some creature comforts--like soft beds--probably will be even more so when we get done!
Thanks to all--on both sides! We are all one--
Nancy