[pct-l] it's a very small world

A couple months back, I was broadcasting on KVMR/FM
Community Radio out of Nevada City, Calif.  The time
was 2:30 AM, seemingly a good time to chat on the air
about and record a couple stories from my 2002 PCT
thru hike.  The phone rang immediately.  The caller
was Greg from northern California, originally from
Seattle, who thru hiked in 1977, and was the
16-year-old mentioned by Matt below.  We exchanged
stories for a half hour while I played CD music on the
air.  Greg also has since connected to the 77 PCT
website.

Larry H