[pct-l] PCT hikers past Wood's Creek

Just returned from a hike out of Cedar Grove on the Wood?s Creek trail and
then South on the PCT to Twin Lakes next to Mt. Cedric Wright. Split Pea and
Trekker passed me about 4 pm on the 15th. They were in good spirits and
moving fast trying to get to Pinchot Pass. The next morning on my way back
out, I met Ajax and Lynn, and close behind them The Clean Machine. True to
their trail names, they looked way too good to be this far along on the PCT!
Farther down the hill, I ran into Garlic Man in a nice little grove just off
the trail. He had decided to take advantage of the spot and recuperate from
some trail pains on this day. Billy Goat had stopped to talk just before I
got there. We all agreed that one of the creek crossing in that area was a
bit tricky. Finally, just at junction with the Wood?s Creek trail, I met
Stone who was assorting some gear. He too was in good spirits, but a little
annoyed that trail rocks kept cutting the straps of his gaters. To all of
them, have a great hike!