[pct-l] new resource for home-made equipment (was: REI past&present)

Hi Joanne,

In my case, it was really Jardines book that put me on the trail of this
other style of backpacking. Afterwards I have met people, on- and offline
who have other ways of going ultralight, often developed before Jardine did.
Still, I would never have met them without reading the book...

A pity that others did not write a book? Maybe.. Now with internet many
others have made their own websites, which are just as inspiring.

And in the 70s I was a toddler, so excuse me for not knowing about
initiatives back then!

Saskia