[pct-l] Richard Hare? Gear Contest Photos?

Hello,
I'm working on an article for the PCTA's Communicator
magazine on the Gear Contest at this year's Kick Off.
I'd like to include some photos so if anyone has some
good gear contest photos I'd love to receive copies of
them. Also, I saw Richard Hare's photos online but
couldn't get in touch with him. If you're out there
Richard -- would you mind if I used a couple of your
photos in the Communicator? Thanks for any help!
Sincerely,
Angela Walker Ballard

=====
Angela W. Ballard