[pct-l] San Jacinto This Weekend

Howdy Hikers,

Anyone wanna hike San Jacinto area?  Looking for a ride :)

I had plans on hiking from Fobes Saddle to Marion Mountain Trail.  I
would spend the night at Tahquitz valley.  Some buddies were going to go
with me and that enable us to provide a car shuttle.  However they
backed out.  Now I can't leave a vehicle at Marion Mountain Trail head
and get back to Fobes Saddle Trail Head.  I'm still working on my
teleporter.

If anyone is interested in joining me (maybe my son too) or trading
vehicle services, I'm open to ideas.

Thanks
Ben
Crazy_Old_scout