[pct-l] new resource for home-made equipment (was: REIpast&present)

>>I'm not going to grow my own food, or build my own car. I don't accept
this quasi religious view that making my own gear is somehow spiritually
superior. I've designed and made gear, and I tell you what, I'd much rather
buy it, and as long as what I want is available, that is exactly what I will
do.<<

Brick, that's why you're the web moderator and we're the lunatic hiking
fringe.

- blisterfree