[pct-l] canisters in the Southern Sierra

I think it is stuped to requie them they should have a test and see iof
you know what the hell your doing. I can hang my food and one bear one
get it. I have been around bears and in bear country all my life with no
problims. I have also seen bear caisters get ttested and riped apart