[pct-l] help getting off the JMT

A friend wants to join me for the first 3-4 days of my upcomming JMT hike.
Heading South from Yosemite.  3-4 days brings us to bailing out points
around June Lake Junction or Mammoth Lakes (Red's Meadow) if we push
ourselves.  My friend would park in Yosemite and need to get back there from
one of these outs.  Any advice on people who shuttle, Taxis, buses that can
get her back to her car?  Thanks in advance.

Mike