[pct-l] Trail Gear

 I must admit that the Baby Sleep Wear selection  at REI is much better now
than when when Big Jim ran the show. Also the kids Pac-Boot section is " To Die
For" at the Seattle store these days. I remember in the 70's at the old
Seattle store looking for wool baby sleepers ( Because there was no fleece yet) and
their color selection was awful. And who needs a bunch of old climber photos
of unshaven smelly folks on some stupid mountain when you can have fresh face
high maintance models  with 60 dollar hair dews sporting this years  new hot
color of water bottle in some jogging park in Seattle.
    Yes ,the new fleet of REI Super Stores really are better!!! I just wish
my  espresso machine came in neon green with a carbiner hole and a goretex rain
cover for my next hiking trip. ( TIC)