[pct-l] REI

My REI membership number is 150-xxx, so you can see I am an old member.  I think I have their 1970 or 72 catalog too.  The only thing I wish they would do is print the true trail weights of equipment.  They were originally really big into testing merchandise.  But now you don't see any of that in the promotions and advertisements.  Too bad.

Hey I am heading to Kennedy Meadows Thursday with a Pringle load for any hikers in the campground.  I might head up to Lone Pine to checkout Whitney too. Scouting out the Sierras for the new backpacking season.  I am using Bite sandals for the trail and they seem just great.  Happy trails, Switchback