[pct-l] PCT Conditions: Area H18

Campy,

Here's the latest PCT info from the Northern Inyo. The trail has been
logged out and is clear of snow from Crater Meadow to the bridge just
west
of Red's Meadow. Also from Minaret Falls (high water) to the Shadow
Overlook above Agnew Meadows. Our maintenance crew is on and will work
the trail further out as soon as more snow melts. We haven't seen any
thru
hikers yet but they should start passing through soon. I will pass on
any
trail info I can get from them about conditions south of here. Keith.

Keith Dawley
N. Inyo Trails Supervisor
--
Campy
Central California Trail Coordinator

"Time spent doing trail work shall not be deducted from your life!"