[pct-l] Re: Backpacking Museum

        I have seen things in Yosemite Valley about someone trying to put
together a Rock Climbing museum there.  They have been gathering old gear and
artifacts (Warren Hardings old wine bottles, etc.).  Maybe Yosemite NP would be
a place to house it.
       As for REI, Big Jim left there over 15 years ago.   Everyone involved
is probably long gone and it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.
       REI does offer the potencial for hosting a moble exhibit that could
travel amongst their stores.  I once saw an exhibit on Minnesota loons that was
going around to their stores.
       My wife swears our garage is the Pasadena extension of this museum,
       Scott Nelson