[pct-l] need 2 week segment hike recommendation

I'd like to solicit some thoughts on a good segment hike for this summer.  Last summer I did Tahoe to Yosemite, and the summer before the JMT.  I'm looking for another 175 - 200 mile hike for this summer (around 12 trail days in late August - early Sept).  I am totally unfamiliar with the Oregon and Washington segments of the trail.  Being an old climber I enjoy the high and wild, and fly fishing in the evenings.  Any suggestions?

For anyone that has done the CDT, I am totally open to going there also.

Thanks,
Don C