[pct-l] Forester Pass?

hola compadres,

getting ready for the summer and wondering if I need
my ice axe.  the lone spot on the trail where i needed
my ice axe was just 20 feet from the top of forester
pass on the south side. will the first person to find
out about the snow on top of that pass please pass
along the conditions to me.   thanks!  are we stil
predicting a june 5-10 entry from Kennedy Meadows as
do-able.  i plan on hitting forester the 22nd or 23rd.

-amigo