[pct-l] Museum of Backpacking

If we agree, we should take a vote, I will do a peitition and I
am almost positive the YNP Association would jump on this..
there are a lot of **old** backpakers in that group...
yours truely excluded, <grin>...

I would vote for this rather than REI; as Jim Whittaker,
as you all probably know by now, was thrown out of
REI and that whole thing has left a very bad taste in
my mouth after meeting and talking this over with him
and reading his book...

Llamas, Mules and Horses excluded however,

Richard