[pct-l] Museum of Backpacking

Started collecting books on the PCT this year. My intent is to donate the
lot to the PCTA when I feel it's worthwhile. Till then I'll bring them to
get togethers and display them where appropriate (great fun).
My current quest is acquiring some early  photo's of  PCT trail crews .
Originals or copies to display alongside
the books.
If anyone knows of any books containing accounts of  Civilian Conservation
Corps work on the PCT or trails that would later become part of the PCT
please e-mail me.

rogue