[pct-l] Not True. WAS: Monster bear

Did you check out the story before forwarding to the List?  Facts
surrounding the photos are at the Urban Legends website:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/bearhunt.asp
Those photos got passed around a few years ago.  Recently it seems
that someone added the gruesome picture of an accident victim as a
hiker "killed by the same bear".  After that, the email gained new
life and it's going around again.

Kevni Corcoran