[pct-l] Hammock on PCT?

I'd be interested to hear reports from others who have tried the Hennessey
Hammock (backpacker a-sym type) and found its prospects for slumber just
absolutely awful, miserable, and ridiculous.

Here's my 1 star review:

*****
Say, I tried one of those new-fangled backpacking hammocks the other day.
And I'm sending it back as of tomorrow. With this particular model, the
person crawls in through a velcro opening in the ripstop bottom, sits down
inside the netting-covered enclosure, applies body weight while the hammock
sinks lower and lower from its arboreal tether points, then in one herculean
leap of faith the camper falls back and pulls his feet in, while the velcro
'self-seals' the poop hatch.

Welcome to a cramped, swinging, arched, back-breaking bed in the ether.
Apparently this mode of slumber also has a significant effect on one's
equilibrium - I still feel like I'm swaying, even while seated on stable
indoor furniture.

Anyway, I bought the hammock thinking it might be useful on the decidely
rugged Maine AT, for stealth camping purposes. Actually this hammock
requires two trees about 12 feet apart with no underbrush in between, so is
hardly a "pitch anywhere" shelter.

*****

Questions for anyone who has used one of these hammocks on a PCT thru-hike:
did you find enough qualifying trees, and did you sleep warmly?

- blisterfree