[pct-l] Vermilion Valley Resort

For those of you that were wondering, Vermilion Valley Resort opened two
weekends ago; Edison Lake is filling up at the rate of 18-24" per day.
The shuttle is running on a normal schedule; it picks up at the Mono
Creek dock at 9:45am and again at 4:45 pm each day.

The phones came on late Friday afternoon; the number there is
559-259-4000.  I'm heading up there this weekend to get the Internet
connection live for the season.  Check out the website; if you have any
questions that we don't answer there, drop me a line at
info@edisonlake.com <mailto:info@edisonlake.com> .

Hopefully, I'll see some of you up there!

Bill Richardson
Webmaser, Vermilion Valley Resort