[pct-l] Re: Diamox - Something to Know

Nocona

Several years ago I went to a Xmas party for our local hiking club. A group
were going to to do Mt.Kilkemjaro (19,565) in Africa. This was I believe
December 16 on New Year Day one of the group died from pulmonary edema at 17,000.'
She was a young women very athletic. She told no one she was getting sick and
attempted to sleep it of. I do not know if she was on Diamox.

lonetrail