[pct-l] ULA P-2 Packs

Greetings,

I'm interested in hearing from people who have experience with the Ultralight Adventure Equipment (ULA) P-2 pack. And from those who have heard from others about this pack. Backpacker Magazine gave it an Editors' Choice Award this year FWIW.

I'm 6'2", weigh 235 and am used to carrying heavy loads. And right now I'm trying to whittle down the weight. And yes, I know, one of the best ways to lighten the load is to lose weight! I'm doing that.

Thanks in advance,
Jim

2004 Wannabe