[pct-l] Fuller Ridge Switchbacks

<<You just walked straight down a knife blade steep
| ridge which was one of the scariest pieces of trail on the entire PCT!!

I recall reading in Cindy Ross's book "Journey on the Crest" that hikers
tended to get "lost" in that section.  Perhaps the knife-blade ridge had
something to do with it?  Gawd, I hated the twists & turns of the
switchbacks in '94, but I would've hated a steep knife blade descent even
more.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija

"Never measure the height of a mountain, until you have reached the top.
Then you will see how low it was."  Dag Hammarskjold