[pct-l] Fuller Ridge Switchbacks

  Maybe there was too much money left in the budget on that section. An
8,000ft. descend in 16 miles. ( 500 ft per mile) That's not too bad really, it's
just that you can see the whole thing from 16 miles away looking down hill ,but
not feeling like your ever dropping. If I were hiking uphill though , I might
be happy for 500 per mile climb verses 1,000 ft per mile for 8 miles instead.
In 1977 , you dropped 8,000 in 4 miles which made it seem like going down a
killer ride at a water park!! You just walked straight down a knife blade steep
ridge which was one of the scariest pieces of trail on the entire PCT!!