[pct-l] Mt. Whitney

here are some options:

Breakfast - instant oatmeal, breakfast bars, or begals with peanut
butter.

Lunch - Lunchables, Crakers and Sqeeze Cheese, Crakers and summer
sausage, power bars (or similar), dried fruit, nuts, trail mix,
sandwitches made at home (PB&J is good), chips, fruit roll-ups,
granola bars, candy bars, fruit cups (will have to carry empty can
after eating), fresh fruit (kinda heavy), tortillas with peanut
butter, trail mix.

Dinner - lipton instant noodles, spaghetti, cup-o-soup, ramen,
expensive freeze-dried backpacking meals, MRE's from local Army/Navy
Surplus store, rice, Rice-a-roni.

snack/desert - cookies, candy bars, SMORES, jolly ranchers, m&m's,
trail mix, skittles.

hth,
dude