[pct-l] Early April PCT Starts

>You should expect some snow in the Laguna Mts. about 40 miles into your
hike at that time of year

Having been quietly observing april weather for the past 5 or 6 years here
in
San Diego with the PCT in mid, I'd modify that statement to read "snow may
fall in the lagunas as the
result of extremely violent and cold storms which in recent years have
pounded the mountains
of san diego, san bernardino and los angeles in mid to late april"
hahahahah.

Steve