[pct-l] Re: Section Hiking

Do not rule out September for the Northern Sections of Washington State.
September can be a great month or it could rain.  I plan on hiking Rainy
Pass to Manning Park in early September.

Cheers,
Marge, who has been transplanted from Washington State to Idaho for the past
12 years.

Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge

If you were to break down the PCT into the best season for each section, how

would you do it? Say for either 2-week stretches, or some 4-week stretches?
For instance, I personally wouldn't choose June for the High Sierra, and
probably wouldn't choose Sept/Oct for the  North Cascades.

Becki in CA