[pct-l] triple crown

I have started a group for those that have hiked or want to hike the
triple crown of hiking. the list should be in yahoos hiking directory
tomorrow or the next day some times it take a few days for them to do
that. If any one want to join let me know and I will sign you up here is
the discretion of the group. Several of us that are triple crowners got
sick of the american long distance hiking association west acting like
the triple crown was there baby and you wasn't a triple crown unless
they conferred it onto you. so we are taking the triple crown back to
the hikers wear it belongs.
 This list is for those that have hiked the Triple Crown of hiking or
wants to A person that has done the triple crown   has walked the entire
lengths of the Pacific Crest Trail, Continental Divide Trail and
Appalachian Trail. We will talk about hints on how to hike the triple
crown. We will West confer the Triple Crown designation to any hiker who
reports s/he has walked the entire lengths of the Pacific Crest Trail,
Continental Divide Trail and Appalachian Trail. Operating on the honor
system, we give equal recognition to thru-hikers and section-hikers and
assumes that those who apply for Triple Crown status have hiked the
entire length of all of the three trails. Reasonable alternate routes or
required road walks are considered viable substitutes for an official
route, assuming one exists. we do not not consider issues such as
sequence, direction, speed, duration, frequency or whether one carries a
pack