[pct-l] Muir Trail Ranch package fees

hey I just don't use them. I  send to other places. the thing is even if
they didn't do this for backpackers they still would have to send
employees out to get packages because of there own and there employees
packages. SO no mater what it isn't an extra trip. Hey I don't mind
giving say 5 bucks has a tip for  service well done but any thing more
is to much.