[pct-l] Question for big city dwellers

it SUCKS!  I lived in houston for 8 years while my wife was in med
school/residency.  it totally sucked.  I really feel sorry for people
who don't want to be there and can't get out.

however, some people love it.  they think "the bigger, the better".

At least Denver is only 1 hr away from national forrests and
mountains.  that's probably how most people deal with it.