[pct-l] Rattlesnake

Lonetrail wrote:
  'If he would have gone to a fire house one mile away they could have saved
him.'

   Or dialed 911 and the fire/paramedics would have come to him.

Michael G.

The love of wilderness is more than a hunger for what is always beyond
reach; its is also an expression of loyalty to the earth...the only home we
shall ever know, the only paradise we ever need--if only we had the eyes to
see it.

Edward Abbey