[pct-l] Antelope Valley section need signs?

Hi all,
As a PCTA Area Coordinator (Sec E), I serve as a contact for info on
trail maintenance needs and projects.
Last month, Boy Scout Troop 146 of Palmdale CA worked a signing
project at Upper Shake CG.  They did a great job, and they enjoyed it
so much they're asking for more work!  Now while I have inventoried
all of the mountainous portions of 'my' stretch of trail, I haven't
walked the Antelope Valley part across to Cottonwood Bridge, and it
seems that I have in the past read Listers' complaints of unsigned or
indeterminate  / dirtbike-crossed sections out that way.

2 questions:
1)  Can anyone provide info / opinion on what stretch is in worst
need of signposts? Please ref the map # from the book.
2) Also I understand that many choose to hike this desert stretch at
night.  Would a strip of reflective tape around the post be a
worthwhile offering?

You may reply off-List.
Thanks -
Kevin Corcoran