[pct-l] (Guest Post) ride from Mt. Laguna to Lake Morena?

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest A Willett <a-willett@northwestern.edu>.
* Please use <mailto:a-willett@northwestern.edu> to reply to the sender.

Hi-
I would like to meet my brother to hike
the Lake Morena to Mt. Laguna section of
the PCT (he'll be attempting to do most of
the PCT over the summer and fall), but don't
have a way to get from Mt. Laguna (campgnd or
postoffice) back to Lake Morena campgnd, where
my car will be.  We will do the hike this
Sat. May 10 and be at the Mt.Laguna campgnd
or postoffice on Sunday May 11.  So, I need
a ride on Sunday.

Any suggestions other than hitchhiking?  I don't
mind paying some $$

Thanks.

AW