[pct-l] More Photos!

Hello All,

Just got back to the UK after enjoying the Kickoff and reluctantly dragging
myself away from the trail at Scissors :-( I had a great time and was blown
away by scenery and the people I met! I've posted a few photos of the
Kickoff at http://www.richardhare.net/california/kickoff.html

Also got some quite nice shots of the sunrise over the lake early Saturday
morning. If anyone wants any higher res shots mail me and I'll send you
them. http://www.richardhare.net/california/sunrise.html

Many thanks to all the people who lent me maps, gave me rides, let me stay,
showed me how to make things, gave great advice and generally made me feel
really welcome!  I'm itching to get back next year and see the other 2490
odd miles I missed!

Regards

Richard
Rik UK