[pct-l] Please forward to AOL users

Apparently AOL users are not receiving mail from the backcountry.net
lists.   This has occurred once in the past, when a user reported us as
"spam" instead of unsubscribing.    Until AOL recognizes that we're not
spam (which the lists obviously aren't), mail to AOL will remain
blocked.

I've contacted AOL and will attempt to get this rectified as quickly as
possible.

Between this, and the increase of inbound spam to the lists (100s per
day), it may force us into a web based forum solution after all.   I'd
be interested to hear opinions, tips and comments via private email.

Thank you,

Ryan