[pct-l] ADZPCTKO lost & found

In unpacking our stuff, I found several items that don't belong to me, and
one, at least, that belongs to Meadow Ed:

PCT Trail Guide, California Vol. ! (Meadow Ed's)

A ziploc bag of guidebook sections, including a San Jacinto Wilderness map
and a business card for "Paul's Carpet Care"  - I'm sure there is a deep
meaning to this; anyone care to claim this item?

A manila envelope full of annotated black & white photo images, some with
Meadow Ed's picture (Ed, is this yours too?)

I'll happily mail this stuff to its rightful owners - let me know off list
your addresses!

Thanks -

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija

"Never measure the height of a mountain, until you have reached the top.
Then you will see how low it was."  Dag Hammarskjold