[pct-l] Muscle Cramps

In addition to the usual that you mention - calcium, salt, potassium -
with lots of water, you might try an over the counter product that is
specifically for leg cramps: Hyland's "Leg Cramps with Quinine," put out
by P&S Laboratories in Los Angeles.   I have used it and it has helped.
I would add that instead of adding salt to our drinking water, we now
buy what many ultra-runner friends of ours use: Succeed Caps, with
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate
and Potassium Chloride as ingredients.  Check the internet.

Lake