[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

--
Finally made it back from the ADZPCTKO. This is my third year... and every
one has been great!  Met a great bunch of  hikers and lots of people from the
list.  There must have been a bunch there from the list that I didn't meet
tho, since I had only 252 messages for the 5 day absence  :c)

Came home by driving out along the Mojave section of the Trail.  It's really
ashamed that thru hikers don't hit it for another month or more.  The
hillsides and fields are alive with poppies, and the Joshua Trees are
blooming.  And, it's warm and pleasant.

No Way