[pct-l] Section hkers Ho!

--
The Women Who Run with the Chipmunks will be hiking either Kennedy Meadow t=
o Echo Summit or (hopefully) Desolation Wilderness to Mt. Whitney, leaving =
July 5. The direction depends mostly on the snow situation. Would love to e=
nd with a hike up Mt. Whitney. Last weekend at the kick-off was so inspirin=
g--I was ready to leave my life behind and walk off with the thru-hikers. A=
 thousand thanks to all who made it happen.
Hope to see some of you on the trail!
Sunny Skies