[pct-l] Section Hikers Ho!

hi everybody,

i'm new to the list, but if you were at the ADZPCTKO
you may have met me - i'm the crazy lady who hikes
with her baby.  maybe you saw me present my trail
diapering kit during the invention revue.

we (me, husband, baby) are doing the JMT this summer,
starting August 15th and planning to finish within 24
days.  so we've declared it our first section hike and
i think after the KO we're pretty rock solid in
wanting to do the whole shebang someday.  what an
infectious mood there was!

can anyone suggest how i might be able to keep track
of some of the thru-hikers i met this weekend?  i live
in S. California and would love to lay in wait for
hikers - bearing fresh fruit, cold sodas and other
luxurious goodies.  i would love your suggestions for
out-of-the-way locations where an unexpected treat
would be the most help.

thanks!