[pct-l] Start date

Hey Folks!

This is my first post, and as such I'll introduce
myself:
My trail name is Frog, and I'll be starting from Campo
May 12th or 13th.  I'm half of Leap-Frog from a 2000
Southbound AT thru-hike (unfortunately Leap can't make
it this year, though she'll be joining me for the JMT
in mid-June).  Good luck to all PCT'ers this year!

I'm flying into San Diego on May 12th and was
wondering if anyone could give me a ride to Campo.
You can e-mail me at kronos23@yahoo.com or just post a
reply to me here...

Thanks, and i hope to see most of you out there,
Frog

=====
Don't miss out on life, just to stay alive...
Choose your own path!