[pct-l] RE: Late May start

Sounds like a party!

I'm catching up on my e-mails, but it's great to hear others will be
starting around the same time as me. I'm also in school, so will be starting
my hike on the 20th of May (flying to San Diego Monday after exams).

My trail name is Zebadiah. That name caries over from my 2001 Appalachian
Trail thru-hike.

I'm a freshmen at the University of Rhode Island, and am thrilled to hear I
won't be the only on on trail for the first few weeks of my hike.

I'll see y'all out there.

-Brad
"Zeb"