[pct-l] re: JMT june 1st vs. june 15 start

My SO is **very** susceptable to HAMS and we must take 3-4 days
to acclimate. It is well worth it. It helps to be moderately
active at 6-7000 feet for a day and drink 4-5 liters of water
OR MORE! per day...at 10,000 we wait 2 days and drink even
more water...but after she is acclimated it is **very** much worth the
effort <grin>...

The time I wait for her..I either run or take solo day trips and is
it reat for the conditioning.