[pct-l] two questions

I just finished my quilt a couple of weeks ago. After speaking with several
fabric outlets I learned that it's impossible to get the newest insulations
like Polarguard Delta unless you are an authorized retailer by Polarguard.
Even the slightly older stuff such as 3D was rare, and only Outdoor
Wilderness Fabrics had it.

I'd get in touch with OWF. Their website and contact info is below. Neither
their online or printed catalogs have any explicit listings for Polarguard
3D, but if you talk to them on the phone they'll tell you it's listed under
"Continuous Filmanet Insulation". For 60" width, it was something like $11
per yard, ranging from 1/2" to 3/4" in thickness. Ordering by phone was very
easy and my order came quickly.

James

OWF info:
http://www.owfinc.com
FAX:  (208) 463-4622 or (800) 333-6930
PHONE:  (208) 466-1602 or For Orders Only  (800) OWF-SHOP (693-7467)