[pct-l] ESBIT and windshield

While hiking the AT I used ESBIT every day unless I stayed in town. I
usually used one big tablet plus a small one, which provided boiling water
for dinner, including some pudding.
My windshield I made from a fire blanket. It is approx. 3inch high and just
fits around my pot. At the top I saw in a wire. During transportation it is
folded in half and when using it I reform the wire to fit the .9liter
titanium non-sticking pot. The gap where the two ends meet is enough for
air, though I make sure it faces away from the wind. I expected the wire to
break with all the re-bending but to my surprise I still use my original
setup!
Matterhorn AT01